Shapes of Water: Painting Water with Oils with Terry Lynn Spry – Onsite Workshop
- This event has passed.
DateApril 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Time09:30 am - 04:30 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Member's Price $116
Non-Member's Price $145
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
Water is everywhere. In this workshop students will not only learn how to paint water but strengthen their drawing skills, value control and color intuition. Oil is one of the most forgiving mediums and one of the best for painting water.
Learn how to make water move and give your paintings more depth. Class atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming for all different levels of students.
- oils or water mixable oils
- Thalo blue or Prussian blue
- Ultramarine blue
- Titanium white
- Mars black
- Cadmium red
- Yellow ochre
- Filbert size: 4,6,8 soft hair
- Detail brushes(small size 1,2 round or filbert)
- Filbert bristle size 10 or 12
- Canvas 11×14 or 16×20
- Pallet knife
- Pallet paper or freezer paper
- Bring your own (photo) references of water printed out in black and white 8×10 (close to it)
- Tracing paper graphite pencil eraser
- Odorless thinner in glass jar.
- Paper towels
- Bag Lunch
Please note: this class is hosted onsite in our classroom. If you are joining us for onsite programming, we ask that you adhere to signage and procedures posted on our campus. Face masks are required at all times and you are advised to keep 6 feet (2 meters) between you and others. Class size is limited to 10 students and 1 instructor so register today to ensure your spot to create with us!
Terry Lynn Spry