Rocky Horror Picture Show – SOLD OUT
- This event has passed.
DateOctober 21, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Time07:00 pm - 10:00 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, 33919 United States
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
This event is SOLD OUT. Tickets WILL NOT be available at the door.
Something visual, that’s not too abysmal! Thanks for joining us for the time warp at the Rocky Horror Picture Show Outdoor Movie! Click here to view event photos.
If you have tickets, here is some important information for planning your evening:
- Location: Alliance for the Arts 10091 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers
- See Event Map for parking and entrance details.
- Doors will open by 7pm, seating is first come, first serve.
- This is an outdoor event. Please bring your own chairs or blankets.
- Your name will be at Will Call.
- If you purchased several tickets for a group, please arrive together.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted. No coolers allowed.
- There is no ATM, bring cash for participation prop bags ($5).
- SWFL Weiner Dogs will have food for purchase (cash or credit).
- Hello SWFL will have free popcorn.
- No Smoking on fairgrounds.
Pre-order your Alliance does Rocky t-shirt by Thursday, October 12th to guarantee we will have your size in stock.
- Remember to use the hashtag #AllianceDoesRocky while you get ready and come to the show! We will put some of them on our movie screen.
- If you plan to drink, bring a valid photo ID (no exceptions)
- Beverage tickets are $1 per ticket.
- Beer and wine is 5 tickets, Soda is 2, Water is 1.
- Cash or Credit accepted for tickets.
Don’t dream it, be it.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show is Rated R – Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian. Contains some adult material.
The Transylvanians have spoken! You voted, we listened and now you can pre-order a Special Edition #AllianceDoesRocky t-shirt – it’ll look perfect with fishnets and a pair of heels. Guaranteed to thrill you, chill you and fulfill you!
And don’t forget to let your friends on Facebook know you’re coming to the event!