- This event has passed.
DateJuly 4 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Time09:00 am - 01:00 pm
Reoccurs Each and every Saturday, year-round 7/04/20 - 12/26/20
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Can’t make this one? See All Occurrences
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
Fresh air and fresh produce make Saturday mornings worth rising for. Discover an exclusive selection of locally grown, caught and cultivated foods and other products available for purchase at our weekly GreenMarket.
Our GreenMarket will reopen for in-person shopping on Saturdays starting July 4 and will continue the Wednesday drive-thru pickup service we initiated when the market closed in response to Covid-19.
We’re excited to welcome back 20 vendors – and of course, you!
Our weekly Saturday market is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free GreenMarket Yoga, led by Yoga Bird, will also resume at 9:30 a.m. each Saturday. If you are joining us for yoga, please space yourself accordingly and bring your own mat.
You can expect to see a few changes, including the following, based on CDC guidelines:
- Vendors will be required to wear face coverings or masks, limit product handling and provide any necessary handwash or sanitizer stations for themselves and their patrons
- No sampling of products will be allowed at the market
- Vendors will be spaced out to follow physical distancing guidelines
- Patrons are asked to wear masks, pay in exact change and not linger on property. Please note: public restrooms will not be available.
- Patrons and vendors not feeling well are asked to stay home
Find your happy place and share a little sunshine each and every Saturday at our GreenMarket as we give you a welcome back!
Vendors participating in the July market include:
- Aloha Breeze Kona Coffee
- Art by Jen
- Britton Farms
- Chip Withrow & Yoga Bird
- Flying Eagle Kombucha
- Gina’s Tamales
- Green Pardise Eco farms
- HP Landscaping
- Kiki Boho
- Lee Bee Queen
- Moringa Splendour
- Ruth Cohen
- Sparkle Girls
- Vegan Tropicals
- Venus Veggies
- Yen Bell
- Zen Massage