Fine Art Acrylics (Ages 18+)
- This event has passed.
DateJanuary 8, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Time09:30 am - 12:00 pm
Reoccurs 6 Mondays 1/08/18 - 2/12/18
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, 33919 United States
Member's Price $85
Non-Member's Price $105
Can’t make this one? See All Upcoming Classes
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
In this critique based class student’s artwork and ideas will be shared freely. Each class begins and ends with a group critique session. In between group sessions students work at individual stations at their own pace. Each student will receive one-on-one guidance from the instructor. Inspiration comes through sharing ideas, the stimulating critiques and challenging assignments. Lecture/demos cover areas such as composition, form, color and contrast.
Paints – The quality of your paint may be the most important key to your success. Please don’t wast money on student or craft grade paint.
Recommended: Liquitex Fine Art Acrylic Heavy Body or Golden Acrylics
- Ultramarine Blue
- Pthalo Blue (green shade)
- Cad yellow light
- Quinacradone magenta
- Napthol Crimson
- Titanium White
- Assorted bristle brushes including filbert #10 and #12
- 1” to 2” cheap painter’s brushes (found in hardware dept.)
- Bristol paper
- Bristol board
- Panels, etc.
- If you use papers you will need some kind of board or cardboard and clips
- Roll of refrigerator/wax paper for palette
- Masking tape (avoid blue)
- Various pens, pencils, charcoal, drawing tools
- Optional: notebook for taking notes