GreenMarket Pick Up
DateJuly 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
We are proud to partner with our GreenMarket vendors to bring locally grown produce and goods right to you! We release menu items on Friday afternoons for Wednesday pick-up. For safety reasons and to help plan accordingly, pre-purchase is required. The opportunity to pre-purchase will close at 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
Drive thru pick up will be on Wednesdays between 10 a.m. and noon at the Alliance for the Arts, located at 10091 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers, Florida 33919. Orders will be placed in your trunk and you’ll be on your way! All sales are final.
Items for Wednesday, July 15 listed below.
Menu items provided by certified organic farm Venus Veggies:
- Box 1 – ($22 – 20 available): lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radish, scallion, mushrooms, carrots, poblano pepper
- Box 2 – ($22 – 20 available): kale, broccoli, chard, cauliflower, leeks, onion
- Fruit ($10 – 12 available): apples, kiwi, cantaloupe
- Chicken eggs ($6 – 12 dozen available)
Menu items provided by Quality Cheese Inc:
- Meredeith ($13 – 24 available):Our darling little oil marinated goat & sheep cubes are back!
- Brie & 1/2 Barolo Salami ($20– 20 available): Picnic combo!
- Gruyere & 1/2 Barolo Salami ($20 – 20 available): Rustic and robust!
- Brie & Gruyere ($20– 20available): A little bit of this, a little bit of that!
Menu items provided by Flying Eagle Kombucha:
- Seasonal Jackfruit ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): Jackfruit is another really amazing Florida summer fruit, and some say the fruit began the concept of Juicy Fruit gum.. so you can imagine the flavor. Get it will it lasts! Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Strawberry Lemongrass Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with local lemongrass, and local strawberries from Fort Myers’ own Southern Fresh Farms. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Lemon Lavender Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with fresh pressed lemon juice, and whole lavender flowers.Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Mango Cayenne (mild cayenne) Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): Kombucha is a fermented tea- a sparkling probiotic beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with mango from Fruit Scapes on Pine Island, and organic cayenne. Smooth mango and a mild spice. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Kombucha Trio ($28 – 32 oz growler – 5 available): Get 3 of our “flagship” flavors: – 32 oz. growler of each Mango Cayenne (mild spice), Lemon Lavender, & Strawberry Lemongrass. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
Menu items provided by Lee Queen Bee:
- Orange Blossom Honey 1lb $10 (10 jars available): This high quality orange blossom honey is produced and harvested locally, it comes straight from the beehives to your family. Orange Blossom honey is the freshest honey from spring 2020. It’s delicious, raw and unfiltered and packed with pollen and vitamin C from the orange tree.
- Wildflower Honey 1lb $10 (10 jars available): The wildflower honey is produced and harvested in Fort Myers. It’s raw and unfiltered and delicious honey that helps to boost the immune system and fight allergies. 1lb $10 (10 jars available)
- Saw Palmetto Honey 1lbs $10 (10 jars available): Raw and unfiltered Saw Palmetto honey produced and harvested in Lee County, FL. This honey comes from the Saw Palmetto palm (Serenoa repens) which is a type of palm native to southeastern United States. Its berries and honey are well known for providing several health benefits as it may help regulate testosterone levels, decrease inflammation, support prostate health, prevent hair loss and improve urinary tract function.
- Organic Elderberry Syrup with Raw Orange Blossom Honey 12 ounce jars $10 (10 jars available): Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is naturally packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help to strengthen the immune system. It’s been used for centuries to fight viral and bacterial infections and for its ability to protect the respiratory system. Fresh Elderberry Syrup batch is made every week and local raw honey is added as an ingredient when solution is at room temperature. It has to be refrigerated since no preservatives are added.