GreenMarket Pick Up
- This event has passed.
DateJuly 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
This week’s pre-order is now closed. Check back Friday for new menu items!
We are proud to partner with our GreenMarket vendors to bring locally grown produce and goods right to you!
We release menu items on Friday afternoons for Wednesday pick-up. For safety reasons and to help plan accordingly, pre-purchase is required. The opportunity to pre-purchase will close at 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
Drive thru pick up will be on Wednesdays between 10 a.m. and noon at the Alliance for the Arts, located at 10091 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers, Florida 33919. Orders will be placed in your trunk and you’ll be on your way! All sales are final.
Items for Wednesday, June 30 include:
Menu items provided by certified organic farm Venus Veggies:
- Box 1 – ($22 – 40 available): kale, tomatoes, cuke, carrots, cabbage, potatoes and onion
- Box 2 – ($22 – 30 available): avocados, lemons, limes, onions, cilantro and tomatoes
- Box 3 – ($22 – 30 available): brussel sprouts, beets, celery, apples and surprise fruit
- Fruit 1 ($10 – 30 available): bananas, apples and white peaches
- Fruit 2 ($10 – 30 available): 3 types of berries
- Baby papaya trees ($3 – 12 available)
- Dozen chicken eggs ($6 – 20 available)
Menu items provided by Quality Cheese Inc:
- Meredith ($13 – 11.3 oz – 30 available): Bright, bold and highly addictive! Goat & Sheep milk mix, shaped as cubes and marinated in a wonderful olive oil. Spread this cheese on bread, crumble it on tomatoes, watermelon or wilted greens, mix it into a salad, pasta or risotto. It will make you happy each and every time.
- Green Hill ($13 – 7.6 oz – 7 avaliable): A beautiful, grassy, sweet and rich soft ripened cheese from just across the FL border, Sweet Grass Dairy in Thomasville, GA. Fine, mushroomy nose and a long, lingering finish. Perfect to be served with fresh berries or juicy peaches, or paired with cured charcuterie like the Saucisson Sec below.
- Pecorino al Pepe ($14 – 8 oz – 30 avaliable): A young sheep milk cheese spiked with black peppercorns. The crunch and spike of heat of the pepper is a nice contrast to the silky texture and milky sweet flavors. Makes great panini and grilled sandwiches, and adds an extra spin on Pasta Cacio e Pepe. You certainly will have fun with this one!
- Saucisson Sec ($13 – 8 oz – 24 available): The French answer to Salami. Great on sandwiches, accompanied by a good smear of butter and then some pickles. Elevates every cheese board. Cheers!
Menu items provided by Flying Eagle Kombucha:
- “Champagne Style” Elderflower Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 15 available): Kombucha is a fermented tea- it is a sparkling probiotic beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. The Elderflower kombucha is a special small batch made with dried elderflowers, so no black or green teas in this one, and no caffeine. It is nice & dry, & for the kombucha lover. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Mango Cayenne Kombucha – mild cayenne ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): Kombucha is a fermented tea- a sparkling probiotic beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with mango from FruitScapes in Bokeelia and organic cayenne. Smooth mango and a mild spice. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Strawberry Lemongrass Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 15 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with local lemongrass, and local strawberries from Fort Myers’ own Southern Fresh Farms. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Lemon Lavender Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 15 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with fresh pressed lemon juice, and whole lavender flowers.Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
Honey from Lee Queen Bee:
- Orange blossom honey 1 lb $10 (10 available): This high quality orange blossom honey is produced and harvested locally, it comes straight from the beehives to your family. Orange Blossom honey is the freshest honey from spring 2020. It is delicious, raw and unfiltered and packed with pollen and vitamin C from the orange tree
- Wildflower honey 1lb $10 (10 available): The wildflower honey is produced and harvested in Fort Myers. It’s raw and unfiltered and delicious honey that helps to boost the immune system and fight allergies.
- Organic Elderberry Syrup w/ Orange Blossom Honey 12oz $10 (10 available): Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is naturally packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help strengthening the immune system. It has been used for centuries to fight viral and bacterial infections and for its ability to protect the respiratory system. Fresh Elderberry Syrup batch is made every week and local raw honey is added as an ingredient when solution is at room temperature. It must be refrigerated since no preservatives are added.