Collage and Mixed Media (Ages 16+)
- This event has passed.
DateFebruary 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Time06:00 pm - 08:30 pm
Reoccurs 4 Mondays 2/07/22 - 2/28/22
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Member's Price $100
Non-Member's Price $120
Can’t make this one? See All Upcoming Classes
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
In this four week course, students will be exposed to various mixed media techniques with an emphasis on collage. This will be a fun and experimental class for anyone who wants to try but doesn’t know how to go about it. It will also have relevance for the seasoned artist who wants to try something different. The first two weeks will be experimental in nature as students explore these techniques and discover what works best for them. The second two weeks will be focused on putting these techniques together and completing at least one work of art.
- Matte Medium
- Mod Podge – Matte; Get the original – not any of the others!
- Exacto knife
- Cutting board or mat – should be a smooth surface
- Paper Towels
- Acrylic Paints and Brushes
- Drawing Pencils
- Mixed Media Drawing Pad 11X14
- Magazines and other papers you like
- Any Markers, Pens, Pastels, Inks you have on hand
- Stencils if you have them