Arts & Ends Holiday Sale
- This event has passed.
DateNovember 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Time10:00 am - 07:00 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, 33919 United States
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
Creative ideas to inspire your holiday!
Avoid the malls and retail stores this holiday season and find locally made, truly unique gifts for your loved ones, or something special for yourself, all while supporting local artists. More than a dozen local artists will display their hand-crafted items throughout the Alliance gallery. Alliance members receive a 10% discount on every purchase.
The art sale will also feature activities throughout the day, including a community collaboration project, holiday card making, artist’s demos and live music.
Local artists will present and sell hand-crafted items in a wide variety of mediums and styles. The Alliance for the Arts gift shop currently features works from over 75 local and regional artists.
- Alicia Schmidt- Small paintings and ornaments
- Jayne Baker- Jewelry, handmade candles, picture frames, small boxes
- Lucia Garcia-Jewelry, leather purses and leather bracelets
- Susan Mills-mixed media with coffee filters and stains, purses, clothing, jewelry, furniture
- Doug MacGregor-books, CDs and prints
- Judith Stone-small framed artworks, mixed media
- Jeff and Dale Ocasio-masking tape sculptures
- Union Artist Studios -small works, jewelry, mixed media and paintings
- Marta Sicajan-beaded jewelry and purses, “Marta’s Mayan Art and Jewelry”
11 a.m. Artists Carolyn Gora and Ava Roeder will be onsite for a collaborative community project
12 – 2 p.m. Holiday card making activity with artist Patty O’Kane
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Artists Demo
5 – 7 p.m. Music with Rosada Project
Arts & Ends Holiday Sale takes place during the Off the Wall Exhibit: 200 Pieces Under $200. This non-traditional art show features works of all mediums priced at $200 or less. All sales are “cash and carry,” meaning purchasers will get to take the piece with them when they buy it, instead of waiting until the end of the exhibit. The exhibit runs through Dec. 2.