You can expect to see a few changes, including the following, based on CDC guidelines:
- Vendors will be required to wear face coverings or masks, limit product handling and provide any necessary handwash or sanitizer stations for themselves and their patrons
- No sampling of products will be allowed at the market
- Vendors will be spaced out to follow physical distancing guidelines
- Patrons are asked to wear masks, pay in exact change and not linger on property. Please note: public restrooms will not be available.
- Patrons and vendors not feeling well are asked to stay home
Find your happy place and share a little sunshine each and every Saturday at our GreenMarket as we give you a welcome back!
Visit and LIKE the GreenMarket Facebook Page for updated news and information on the market and other sustainable living initiatives.
How much does it cost to be a vendor at the GreenMarket? Food vendors pay $25 per Saturday, or $80 per month. Non-food vendors pay $30 per Saturday, or $100 per month. We offer special rates to non-profits and fundraisers, please contact us for details. The Alliance for the Arts is a non-profit organization, and vendors’ payments help cover insurance and promotional costs for the market.