Watercolor Painting (Ages 16+ Beginner-Pro)
DateOctober 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Time09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Reoccurs 1 Saturdays 10/21/23 - 11/25/23
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Member's Price $150
Non-Member's Price $180
Can’t make this one? See All Upcoming Classes
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy being creative with transparent watercolors. Linda’s hands-on teaching technique allows you to create along with her in the classroom. Learn something new or refresh your skills. You will learn brush techniques, color theory, perspective, gradients, and composition. Each week is a new lesson complete with reference handouts. You will learn tricks that aren’t in the book and secrets for a successful painting.
- 6 Primary transparent watercolor tubes any Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet (Traditional tube watercolors are transparent like Daniels, Holbein, & Windsor Newton, QoR,not opaque. Look for transparent tubes not round cakes)
- Watercolor brushes: Round and flat assortment with 1 inch flat.
- 140 Lb. Watercolor paper or block 11×14 (Arches is good watercolor paper but Strathmore is OK if it is 140-pound stock)
- Watercolor pallet tray with cover.
- Bring 2 water cups
- 1 roll of paper towels,
- small note book or mini sketch book
- blue ballpoint pen
- pencil erasers
- carry bag
- pencil case
- If you already have some supplies bring in what you have and we will work with that. Linda will have some brushes and some supplies to share on the first day of class for beginners. Advanced students bring what you have