Flash Photography Class (Ages 18+)
DateNovember 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Time07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Reoccurs 3 Thursdays 11/03/22 - 11/17/22
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Member's Price $175
Can’t make this one? See All Upcoming Classes
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
Photography is ultimately about controlling and manipulating light. But many photography enthusiasts struggle with adding flash to their arsenal of skills because of technical complications. This class will create a space for students who have intermediate, and advanced natural light photography skills to learn how to use a hot shoe mount flash both on and off camera. Learning to control light using a flash will broaden your ability to capture images in low-light situations, explore studio photography, and craft images that fit your artistic vision.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera with at least 1 interchangeable lens (a camera with a pop-up flash with NOT work for this class)
- Hot shoe flash/speedlite with radio trigger such as this Godox flash (flash unit must be compatible with the student’s camera, students can message me for help with compatibility before purchasing a unit or signing up for the class if they need guidance)
- Student MUST be sure their flash and trigger are connected and synced with their camera before coming to the first class. There will not be enough time for me to sync everyone’s flash for them and each unit/camera model will have different requirements. Happy to help with anyone who struggles with this via email/phone before class starts.)
- Speedlite stand with Bowens mount
- or any flash stand with a hot shoe mount that you know will work with your flash unit
- Camera tripod