GreenMarket Pick Up
DateJune 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
10091 McGregor Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33919 United States
Want to hear about more events like this?Sign up for our newsletter
We are proud to partner with our GreenMarket vendors to bring locally grown produce and goods right to you!
We release menu items on Friday afternoons for Wednesday pick-up. For safety reasons and to help plan accordingly, pre-purchase is required. The opportunity to pre-purchase will close at 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
Drive thru pick up will be on Wednesdays between 10 a.m. and noon at the Alliance for the Arts, located at 10091 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers, Florida 33919. Orders will be placed in your trunk and you’ll be on your way! All sales are final.
Items for Wednesday, June 10 include:
Menu items provided by certified organic farm Venus Veggies:
- Box 1 – ($22 – 30 available): lettuce, tomatoes, red cabbage, onion, radish, mini sweet peppers and shallots
- Box 2 – ($22 – 30 available): beets, carrots, apples, kale, celery, cuke and dandelion greens
- Fruit 1 ($10 – 30 available): red grapes, apples and cantaloupe
- Immunity ($10 – 30 available): turmeric, garlic, ginger, limes
Menu items provided by Quality Cheese Inc:
- Brillat Savarin ($14 – 7 oz – 24 available): Be prepared for a dreamy-fluffy texture and a charming, long lasting richness on the palate. This is a triple cream Brie, meaning that cream has been added to the milk in order to reach a higher satisfaction – pardon: fat – content. Buttery, buttery, buttery in every aspect. Pair it with fresh berries, hardy charcuterie or a sweet & spicy jam.
- Gruyère ($13 – 8 oz – 40 available): Not your usual Gruyere. This one is made by only one dairy, and it is aged for 18 months. It is spiked with crunchy crystals yet has a creamy mouthfeel. Rustic and robust, a bit salty, a bit sweet and just the perfect for the soul. Enjoy it as a table cheese, together with some good bread, grapes and walnuts. Grate it onto a salad, pasta or risotto. Or use it for cooking: Gruyere melts like cream and adds pep to any dish. Grilled cheese, anyone?
- 2 Mini Brie & 1/2 Saucisson ($11 –30 avaliable): Your pack includes two pieces of a cute little Brie (1 oz/pce) and half a link of a dry cured, salami style sausage from France. The two go very well together and make for a perfect picknick, an Al Fresco-Supper or a cozy snack. Get that Rosé chilled, friends!
- Virtual Cheese & Chocolate Tasting Kit ($35): Fort Myers’ very own chocolate master Norman Love and cheese lady Caroline Hostettler are inviting you to a virtual tasting of finest cheese and chocolate pairings! The tasting will take place on Friday, June 12 at 5 p.m, and this Virtual Tasting Bag is your ticket to the event. It contains a piece each of five different cheeses and 2 pieces each of five different chocolates. So reserve your bag and join the fun. An e-mail with the link to our zoom meeting will be sent out the day before the event. Looking forward to seeing you there. It will be delightful for sure! Find out more here.
Menu items provided by Flying Eagle Kombucha:
- “Champagne Style” Elderflower Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): Kombucha is a fermented tea- it is a sparkling probiotic beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. The Elderflower kombucha is a special small batch made with dried elderflowers, so no black or green teas in this one, and no caffeine. It is nice & dry, & for the kombucha lover. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Mango Cayenne Kombucha – mild cayenne ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): Kombucha is a fermented tea- a sparkling probiotic beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with mango from FruitScapes in Bokeelia and organic cayenne. Smooth mango and a mild spice. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Strawberry Lemongrass Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with local lemongrass, and local strawberries from Fort Myers’ own Southern Fresh Farms. Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
- Lemon Lavender Kombucha ($11 – 32 oz growler – 8 available): A sparkling probiotic, fermented beverage enjoyed to aid in digestion, boost the immune system and target inflammation. This kombucha is made with fresh pressed lemon juice, and whole lavender flowers.Kombucha is naturally N/A- meaning less then .5% alcohol.
Honey from Lee Queen Bee:
- Orange blossom honey 2 lb $15 (10 available): This high quality orange blossom honey is produced and harvested locally, it comes straight from the beehives to your family. Orange Blossom honey is the freshest honey from spring 2020. It is delicious, raw and unfiltered and packed with pollen and vitamin C from the orange tree
- Wildflower honey 2 lb $10 (15 available): The wildflower honey is produced and harvested in Fort Myers. It’s raw and unfiltered and delicious honey that helps to boost the immune system and fight allergies.
- Organic Elderberry Syrup w/ Orange Blossom Honey 12oz $10 (10 available): Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is naturally packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help strengthening the immune system. It has been used for centuries to fight viral and bacterial infections and for its ability to protect the respiratory system. Fresh Elderberry Syrup batch is made every week and local raw honey is added as an ingredient when solution is at room temperature. It must be refrigerated since no preservatives are added.